Clean & Safe
YOUR SAFETY IS OUR PRIORITY
To ensure your holidays run smoothly we’ve adopted more extensive measures.
We adopted preventive measures recommended by the National Authority of Health (DGS – Autoridade de Saúde Nacional), the World Health Organization (WHO) and Turismo de Portugal (Stamp Clean&Safe), so Conforhoteis is ready for you:
Clean & Safe.
BE SAFE. BE HERE.
- It is mandatory to use protective masks in public areas for all customers;
- It is mandatory to disinfect your shoes at the entrance of the Hotel;
- Our staff member will be equipped with masks or protective visor;
- We have reduced the maximum capacity in each lift, bars and restaurants, meeting rooms;
- A distance of 1,5/2 metres will be maintained between the guest and our team member, whenever possible;
- Hands’ hygiene, using gel alcohol provided in the dispensers placed in various hotel areas.
Your sleep. Our Rooms.
YOUR ROOM. CLEAN.
- We have intensified the hygiene and disinfection of surfaces, areas of contact and equipment that are shared, using products with an antiviral function;
- Reinforcement of cleaning and disinfection of suites and common areas with certified products to combat certain types of viruses and bacteria;
- As a security reinforcement, whenever possible, after check-out, the suite will be blocked for the next 24 hours;
- Bed linen and towels are properly packed in sealed bags and sent to the laundry for washing and disinfection.
Taste the Algarve.
OUR FOOD IS STILL FRESH.
- We will maintain the quality of the Buffets by having an employee serving the guests;
- Buffet tables will be protected by physical barriers;
- Tables setup will be made in order to guarantee social distancing between guests;
- Table sharing is only allowed for family members or groups traveling together;
- Tables and chairs will be disinfected between usages.